Keep track of the season performances of your favourite teams. The standings endpoint is used to retrieve full league standing tables.
The response of the standings endpoint can be returned in two formats depending on the league setup. For ‘normal’ leagues, the response format differs from Cups.
Please check your response carefully if you have cups and 'normal' Leagues in your plan.
Use one of our 5 standings endpoints. Per endpoint, you can find the details, including base URL, parameters, includes and more.
- GET All Standings: returns all the standings available within your subscription.
- GET Standing by Season ID: returns the full league standing table from your requested season ID.
- GET Standings by Round ID: returns the full league standing table from your requested round ID.
- GET Standing Correction by Season ID: returns the standing corrections from your requested season ID.
- Get Live Standings by League ID: returns the LIVE league standing table from your requested league ID.
Get an overview and explanation of all the fields returned in the API response. The related entities for the standings endpoint are: