Comment on page
Gather an overview of all the leagues available within your subscription via the leagues' endpoint. Retrieve basic league information or enrich your response with the season and fixture information.
Use one of our 6 league endpoints. Per endpoint, you can find the details, including base URL, parameters, includes and more.
- GET All Leagues: returns all the leagues that are accessible within your subscription.
- Get League by ID: returns the single league you’ve requested by ID.
- GET League Live: returns the leagues with live fixtures
- GET League by Fixture Date: returns all the leagues with fixtures from your requested fixture date.
- GET Leagues by Country ID: returns all the leagues from your requested country ID.
- GET Leagues Search by Name: returns all the leagues that match your search query.
Get an overview and explanation of all the fields returned in the API response. The related entities for the leagues endpoints are:
Remember, our historical data will be integrated into the new version of our API gradually. So, the historical data is not yet complete. However, we will be loading more historical data continuously.